With the recent developments around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19)...
...we are taking special measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
A Better Weigh, Inc is committed to maintaining a clean and healthy environment.
As a result, we want you to know that our clinics will remain open to serve you.
We are closely monitoring recommendations by the WHO, CDC, Chicago Health Dept., Illinois Dept. of Public Health, and the Cook County Health Dept.
And we have implemented the following safety precautions:
- Reducing the amount of lobby seating and spacing out chairs to help with social distancing
- Fast-tracking physical exams to significantly reduce close up person to person contact
- Frequently disinfecting surfaces in high traffic areas of the clinic
We ask that everyone adhere to the following recommendations:
- Frequent hand washing and avoiding personal contact
- Avoid touching face, eyes, and ears
- Cover mouth during sneezing and/or coughing
- Stay home if feeling symptoms of sore throat, fever, or body aches
Obesity places Americans at a greater risk for many diseases known to lead to complications in many people infected by coronavirus.
Therefore we are committed to helping our patients manage their weight and overall health during this unfortunate pandemic as safely as possible.
While it has always been our goal to provide excellent service to the Chicagoland area,
we are also committed to being a safe, responsible, and sanitary establishment where our patients feel secure that their health is of utmost importance to us!
We thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you soon!
*Note: The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.